The Collect Earth Online team, including Karis Tenneson from Spatial Informatics Group, is excited to highlight a number of new features that have been launched, based on feedback from the community of users, to make it even easier to monitor changes in land use and land cover. Highlights include the addition of new high-resolution imagery as well as site improvements that make it easier to edit projects, onboard new users, and label key features within plots.
- Webinar: Carreteras en la Amazonía – Perspectivas de la Frontera Perú-Brasil
- Nova parceria vai mapear Sistemas Agroflorestais e cultivos perenes na Amazônia
- New features on Collect Earth Online: Project editing, basemaps from Planet and more
- Acre oficializa parceria com instituições internacionais e terá mais tecnologia para monitoramento ambiental
- NASA’s Earth Observatory features the Amazon Dashboard in a 2020 fire season review