The brochure provides an overview of the SERVIR-Amazonia program with information about Servir Global, the lead Center CIAT, our partners and countries of operations, the four thematic areas in which we will develop tools, data and training, and the SERVIR service concept.
- Voices: SERVIR-Amazonia Team launches Website
- Primeros encuentros de SERVIR-Amazonia con socios claves en el Perú
- IMAFLORA to receive the first International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture
- SERVIR experts on ecosystem management and land-use change attend 2019 GFW Summit
- Now Available: SERVIR-Amazonia Program Description